WHMCS Installation Guide:
To Download WHMCS Latest Version visit: https://buddyfix.com/downloads/whmcs-one-time-no-branding/
Step 02: Rename configuration.php.new to configuration.php
Step 04: Delete the install Folder after successful installation.
The following steps will guide you through the process:
1. Unzip the contents of the zip file to a folder on your computer
2. Rename the file configuration.php.new to configuration.php
3. Upload the entire whmcs folder to your website. If you experience problems, try uploading it in the binary mode
4. Next, you can rename the folder to whatever you like (billing, clients, etc…).
5. Now visit the installation script at http://yourdomain.com/whmcs/install/install.php to run the installer process – if you get an Ioncube-related error message, see the installation Ioncube steps above
6. Follow the instructions on the screen to install which will involve setting file permissions as listed below, entering your license key and setting up your primary admin account
7. When complete, delete the install folder from your web server and CHMOD the configuration.php file back to 644